Providing Strategic Security Solutions
San Antonio TX • (210) 904-7875
San Antonio TX
Our employment Requirements are as follows:
- Prospective employees are chosen based upon strict criteria and guidelines developed over many years of experience. All prospective employees are pre-screened.
- A minimum of three (3) non-family personal references and five (3) years previous employment and professional references are required upon application for employment.
- We require all applicants be at least 18 years of age if non-commissioned and 21 years of age if commissioned to carry a firearm.
- All prospective employees are tested for literacy and are fluent in English.
- Each one understands, reads, and writes English intelligibly.
- Each applicant undergoes an independent criminal background check by the Texas Department of Public Safety – Texas Private Security Bureau.
- With proper training each applicant is issued either a Non-Commissioned or Commissioned registration card.
- The criminal history check consists of a State and Local check by the Texas Department of Public Safety (TXDPS), and a Federal check is also conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- All applicants must have and maintain in good standing a valid Texas driver’s license
- All officers are free of felony and misdemeanor convictions involving moral turpitude.
- Every employee of Acumen Protection Group, LLC is eligible to work in the United States. Each one is required to complete INS Eligibility Verification Form I-9, required by the INS pursuant to the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act.
- Every effort is made to ensure that each member of our staff has the highest level of integrity, quality and background.
- Acumen Protection Group, LLC has a ZERO tolerance drug and alcohol policy. As required by the Texas Department of Public Safety – Private Security Bureau.
- Acumen Protection Group, LLC performs random drug and alcohol screenings to ensure the continuing quality of our personnel.
- What distinguishes Acumen Patrol from other guard service companies can be summed up by our motto:
“Providing Strategic Security Solutions”
This means that we “provide the right guard in the right place”.
We apply a stringent standard to our hiring process.
Each new applicant must successfully pass a comprehensive battery of tests including:
- Writing sample
- Board Interview
- Alcohol and drug urinalysis
- Thorough criminal history check on State and Federal level.
- If you are looking for a job in the security industry and think that you are qualified to work for Acumen, download our APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT (by clicking on the link), complete it and bring it and email it to one of the addresses listed on the application.
Security Officers and
Executive and or
Personal Protection officers, Level 4 with advanced special operations and security training
Private Investigations into asset identification and locating, corporate investigations and more
for both Residential Property Managers and Commercial Property Managers